First-Time Exhibitor Zone
The First-Time Exhibitor Zone (FTEZ) is a dedicated area on the exhibition floor for companies to stand out as they participate at IDEX for the first-time.
This area attracts great interest from visitors who are easily able to view and test a range of technology and products that have never been seen at IDEX before.
Who exhibits in the FTEZ?
This first-time exhibitor zone is open to all new manufacturers and suppliers* who are looking to:
- Gain a high level of exposure in the Middle East and North Africa
- Stand out as a first-time exhibitor at a well-established defence event
- Make contacts and do business with buyers from the region
- Test a new market with a cost-effective exhibition stand
* Note: The first-time exhibitor zone is only available to companies who have not exhibited at the previous 10 editions of IDEX.
First-Time Exhibitor Package
It is easy and cost-effective to participate in IDEX for the first time. Each company in the FTEZ receives a complete turnkey stand package which includes:
- 6 square metres of exhibition space
- carpet and shell scheme walls
- power and lighting
- a furniture package.
Exhibitors can use this space to display their products, equipment, branding and literature. With the only thing left to organise being travel and accommodation.
Reserve your stand in the FTEZ
To view the latest floor plan or to book space in the First-Time Exhibitor Zone please contact Shahla Karim by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +971 (0)2 406 3362
Travel and Accommodation
Direct flights arrive daily into Abu Dhabi International Airport (20 minutes from the exhibition) from major cities around the world, making it easy to travel to IVDEX from Europe, Africa, the Americas, Asia and Australasia.
The Capital city of Abu Dhabi has a great range of accommodation with all of the world’s major hotel chains having properties conveniently located in the city. Travel within the city and to/from the exhibition centre is easy with an abundance of local taxis available and a dedicated shuttle bus service operating from all major hotels to the exhibition.
Click here for more information about Abu Dhabi